Green Bee Group joins this year’s EnergyNet Powering Africa Summit as a Knowledge Partner. This virtual event takes place from 24 June to 1 July 2021.
Since the Summit began in 2015, the event has attracted Ministerial and Governmental participation from African countries such as Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda and Zambia.
- H.E. Honourable João Baptista Borges, Minister of Energy & Water, Angola
- H.E. Honourable Fafa Sanyang, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, The Gambia
- H.E. Honourable Jorge Malu, Minister of Natural Resources & Energy, Guinea-Bissau
- H.E. Honourable Hassan Abdinoor, Minister of Energy and Water Resources, Somalia
- Polycarp Onyango, Senior Director, Energy, The Office of The President, Kenya
- C.D. Glin, President & CEO, U.S Africa Development Foundation
- Enoh Ebong, Acting Director, U.S. Trade and Development Agency