By Kim Goodhall
Member of Green Bee’s Network of Experts
This study entitled “The ESG Digital Revolution” seeks to examine the current intersection between ESG data and technology and its future direction.
We spoke to a range of senior market participants from well-known firms and our findings are based on a series of qualitative interviews with a wide range of senior leaders. We have sought to identify the pain points that exist for the industry and the solutions and opportunities they propose.
What is included in the white paper:
- Current state of the nation
- The changing ESG regulatory landscape
- The role of 3rd party providers and company ratings
- ESG data collection and tools
- Investment management style related to ESG metrics
- Operating systems and technology – a challenge for the weak, an opportunity for the brave
- ESG client and reporting needs – different client types